Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 18-09-2002, 10:17
DeMoN DeMoN is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DeMoN
Thanks for the advice Andex, I will find out for definite tomorrow, I have leant the games to a mate who has the Messiah chip and asked him to tell me where they crash on his, if they crash the same, it is definitely the games and I am going to have a big arguement wuth my games dealer on my hands!

I'll let you know
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com