Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 18-09-2002, 05:53
marco1 marco1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
marco1
thank to all!

I have patching the game succesfully but the game will not start. the console recognize the CD but it will stop at the screen with the following information.

PDX
Playstation
Paradox
=-Inovator$ not Initator$ - =

CEA-tm

Why???????

I have the patch you told me
http://www.megagames.com/console/cg...x&file=pdx-s3uf!zip

but when trying to apply the patch it will tell me different size with the image. So I try different patch and it was successfully patching to the image but the game won't start and the disk stop loading at the above message.

What have I done wrong or I ma missing other importatnt step?

I am using CDRWin to backing up.

Thank you,

Marc
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com