Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 06-09-2002, 21:17
KOC2000 KOC2000 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 66
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
KOC2000
Send a message via ICQ to KOC2000
Well "TylerDurden" and after you extract the big file and view the actual files for it.. what to do with the files you just extracted??

What is the common extension for PS2 movie files ?? It's .PSS, right? ... Do you find any .PSS or another PS2 video format files on the DVD or between the extracted files ?? I don't think so..

I played the game and completed it.. there's no single movie played while playing...!!! As I said before all are IN-GAME SCENES....

Get me??
__________________
-(King Of Computer 2000)-\n -(####://koc2k.cjb.net)-\n --{I've a JAP 10000 PS2}--\nSite DOWN
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com