Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-08-2002, 21:03
koojoo koojoo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
koojoo
Send a message via AIM to koojoo
I was pretty surprised to see that I have a version 4 too as I was almost certain it was version 5 but when I opened up the expansion bay... I didn't see the screws that the version 5 supposedly had. This is the link I followed to determine my version number

http://www.modchips4sale.com/which_chips.htm

They don't show a pic of version 4's so I don't know for sure but I'm pretty certain the screws aren't there. I think NightCrawler also said that if you only see two screws it's version 4 and more for version 5.

Anyway.. I wasn't aware that Magic 2 has a problem with version 4 R... is Blue Messiah a better alternative? Thanks in advance.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com