Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Software & Utilities

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 15-12-2000, 08:02
Sniper Sniper is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sniper
Quote:
igottashit666 (15-12-2000 15:25):
if you use blindread to read the discs, wouldn't you use blindwrite to write the discs.

there allways has tobe a smart(dumb)ass in the bunch. The question doesn't even ask about the program that I am useing to wright the ISO with. I was just simply saying what programs I was using. The question asked about bozo read in blindread.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com