Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 20-06-2002, 10:28
Action Action is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Action
This is a great forum and I have looked around enough to know that you are one of the biggest contributors on it. You have helped many peeps and pointed others in the right direction. I know that now, and I now understand your initial post. I guess some translation gets lost in posting as you can easily read something the wrong way (which I did).

I'll keep coming back and thank you and all the guys (gals) on here who continue to help those who help themselves.

L8er,

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com