Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 27-05-2002, 14:27
kameoqueen kameoqueen is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kameoqueen
Smile Thanks for the help guys

I figured out how to get the ribbon back on and now that's done. Okay, now I'm looking at the board and I have the diagram for where to solder the wires, but where does the modchip actually go? It might seem like a stupid question to some, but to others it's not. So if anyone would like to respond w/out calling me names please do. My son is driving me crazy about when I'll be finished.

Thanks,
kameoqueen
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com