Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD-Writers
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 31-05-2001, 21:38
Zoopraxis Zoopraxis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Zoopraxis
Just thought I would let everyone know that I got my problem solved. Turns out CloneCD version 2.8 may not have fully supported this drive. I upgraded to beta version 3.0.0.20 and everything is working just fine now.

I was getting ready to return the drive, but it looks like I got myself a great deal. I bought it for $209 canadian, which is a pretty good price since most places here are selling it for $299. Also, in comparison to other external burners its at least 2 to 3 hundred dollars cheaper.

Anyway, I just want to thank anyone that may have tried to look into this problem but did not get a chance to reply.

RM
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com