Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 15-05-2002, 00:50
A03's Avatar
A03 A03 is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Home
Posts: 750
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
A03
Send a message via AIM to A03
Talking

Actually it's not impossible to copy it..I made a copy of GS Ver.1.4 1:1 copy using Blind write Program..Only thing it's point less because Burn Copy is always a Burn Copy no matter what!!
The Reason I made a copy of it is I cracked mine by stepping on it by accident so I borrowed my friend's..Unless you got a Messiah Chip that direct boots everything it's worthless..
I mean Technically how the heck do you Boot a Copy when Original is a copy..Especially for Neo2.5 or Neo 2.2 for that matter..Or rather Any Chip that requires Swapping off the original..So I agree with everyone here just buy it..Unless like I said you gotta a Messiah Machine..It's Pointless!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com