Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 13-05-2002, 14:49
lazarou lazarou is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
lazarou
Pal v vs NTSC

Megalexx

Thanks for the file, I've opened it up and am confused (quelle surprise) On looking at the options I can only select 50->60 hz (don't I need to go from 60->50hz??) or PAL protection. Also, it asks me to select a file. I'm afraid you'll have to explain it v-e-r-y slowly to me. Sorry.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 00:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com