Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Software & Utilities
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 11-05-2002, 15:08
dowquest dowquest is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
dowquest
Talking

I have been away for a while. It looks like you guys have had fun with my post.. Anyway, the trucks fine, it the cd player I'm thinkin' of replacing, as the cd's work fine in all of my other cd players... Thanks for the help.......
By the way - I was just relocating the cat, officer
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com