Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 08-05-2002, 08:48
dr evil dr evil is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
dr evil
Optical. The weather is nice and sunny down here in London !!! Just to make you jealous. I also quite often use a microsoft intellimouse (bcoz my wife prefers it) and I have to say if you cant find the boomslang, these mice are pretty decent.
__________________
I think therefore I am !!!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com