Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 07-04-2002, 18:01
san-miguel san-miguel is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
san-miguel
I think the only way to patch NTSC > PAL version is asking the release-group.
But I guess they wouldnt be very happy about it.....
cause the dc scene is already dead for them.


Today i've found out that its possible to use gameshark in NTSC mode if you connect your DC with your PC-TVCard
(I haveTerraTValue)
You can change the TVCARD's software mode to NTSC and it works (in 60hz mode only).
But the codes didnt work. I've tried Crazy Taxy and Dead or Alive2
and it didnt work. Thats because PAL and NTSC versions use different codes.

I think another way would be to buy Xploder



PS:Annoyed because of PSO cheaters?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com