Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 28-03-2002, 22:35
crispy81 crispy81 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
crispy81
If you've got a v1 or v2 PAL console, you could be in trouble , as I believe the Messiah works only on v3 and above consoles...

but otherwise defintely get in contact with Dust2Dust or Charlie_ps2, either of these gentlemen will hook you up. I live in Queensland and Charlie hooked me up with a Messiah, so I can vouch for his authenticity and reliability.

Hope I've been of some help to you...
__________________
The system is nothing without the user.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com