Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 09-03-2002, 05:43
donmega2's Avatar
donmega2 donmega2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: X
Posts: 186
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
donmega2
Send a message via AIM to donmega2 Send a message via Yahoo to donmega2
I don't think so. I don't think it's cracked at all but I'm not sure.
Game has Laserlock protection, a new one , maybe the one they call STAR. At their website they call it *uncrackable*. LOL That will never happen ! Everything is crackable. But good things take time.
I hope to receive the game in a few days and will be able to take a look on that.

Greetz D°N
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com