Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 21-02-2002, 12:27
baubau baubau is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
baubau
Quote:
Originally posted by dust2dust
if u want a messiah clone email me
u can use v2.0
http://www.pacificnet.net/~huyhoang/gs_ar/
download v1.7 (or1.9) from here
boot your 2.o then swap in downloaded copy 1.7
then swap for dvdr as normal
but easiest way is to get the almighty messiah clone
Thanx. I downloaded ar17 from there.
Could you be, please, more specific about what should i do next ?

I boot AR2V2 then what ? (do I need to hold down the reset button ?)
I select no codes then x and then place cd containing ar17 in ? *with eject or with the release of reset button ?

I don't have things clear in my mind.


By the way after I extract the files from ar17 *zip & winrar* i just have to copy them on a cd or are some things i should know ?

Thanks in advance !
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com