Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 18-10-2001, 08:37
AEG AEG is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
AEG
Thanks for your answer.

But as I was new in burning CD´s, I need a littlebit more infos (step by step help would be great) about how I can copy the CD to the HD. (Only copy the files with the Explorer from CD to HD?? - Or must I use the program CloneCD?) If so, how does CloneCD works, as I never need this program?

Hope you have more input for me!!
Thank you very much (and if you like you could also answer in german!!) ;-))

Yours
AEG
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com