|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
FreeARC Command Line Usage
Partly in relation to compressing MP4 files, I'm experimenting with the command line version of FreeARC (Arc.exe) and using additional (pre)compressors in association with Arc.
For example I've tried this manually entered command - Code:
Arc a -m=srep wigo.mp4 wigo.mp4.srep "Arc: user error (Unsupported compression method or error in parameters: srep)" Srep executable (srep.exe) is located next to arc.exe within the same directory. And arc.ini (located within same directory as arc.exe and srep.exe) has an entry for srep as follows - Code:
[External compressor:srep]
packcmd = srep {options} $$arcdatafile$$.tmp - <stdout>
unpackcmd = srep -d {options} - - <stdin> <stdout>
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| newbie question | bigorangekitty | PS2 Games | 5 | 15-05-2002 16:51 |
| Total newbie...dumb question...patience please! | xxxMikexxx | PC Games | 1 | 02-04-2002 23:19 |
| newbie question | troi22 | PS2 Games | 1 | 28-02-2002 03:18 |
| newbie PAL patch question for Pro Evolution | Purple Cowboy | PS2 Games | 2 | 19-02-2002 12:39 |
| Newbie question...how do I know if the game I've downloaded is Autoboot or not? | konichiwa | DC Games | 1 | 23-11-2000 20:35 |