Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-05-2024, 09:35
brispuss brispuss is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Petone
Posts: 49
Thanks: 12
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
brispuss is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the details, but maybe I'm still doing something wrong?

I'm using xtool version 0.8.7.

My manual translation of your script format command and options for manual input within an elevated command box were now -

Code:
xtool precomp -mreflate+png -d1 Hint.png hint_png.xtool
Again, to be clear, I'm inputting the commands and options directly/manually within a command box and executing the commands immediately by pressing the enter key. I am not running a script, and I'm not creating/adding anything to a (*.ini or *.bat) script at this time either.

Unfortunately I'm still getting hardly any improvement in output file size.

Input 3,642,461 bytes, output 3,642,578 bytes.

So how is it possible to get output of 13,362,043 bytes?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
newbie question bigorangekitty PS2 Games 5 15-05-2002 16:51
Total newbie...dumb question...patience please! xxxMikexxx PC Games 1 02-04-2002 23:19
newbie question troi22 PS2 Games 1 28-02-2002 03:18
newbie PAL patch question for Pro Evolution Purple Cowboy PS2 Games 2 19-02-2002 12:39
Newbie question...how do I know if the game I've downloaded is Autoboot or not? konichiwa DC Games 1 23-11-2000 20:35



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com