Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 05-07-2023, 00:59
Enluaphelis Enluaphelis is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2023
Location: Earth
Posts: 17
Thanks: 23
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Enluaphelis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaktoR View Post
You have two choices:
1. Rename Setup.dll (which DSG creates) to Setup.arc and extract the file into DECOMPRESSOR folder with FreeArc.
2. In DiskSpan_GUI folder, go to "Resources\INSTALLER" and pick the files you need and copy them to DECOMPRESSOR folder.

For the second choice you have to pay attention to some things:
1. If you used precompressors like XTool, you have to create a folder with the same name in DECOMPRESSOR folder like the precompressor you used.
2. ARC_*.ini and CLS_*.ini are required in any case.

In your methods srep+msc and srep+lolz you have to copy the following files:
"Resources\INSTALLER\ARC\*" (all files here)
"Resources\INSTALLER\LOLZ\*" (all files)
"Resources\INSTALLER\MSC\CLS-MSC_TAK.dll"
"Resources\INSTALLER\SREP\CLS-SREP_NEW*.*"

However I recommend to follow the first choice, as it is the simpliest way.
I agree with the 1st choice, I renamed it to .arc but how do I extract it? How do I use FreeArc? When I open Arc.exe it just closes. Sorry for stupid questions, I'm a newbie
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Help] need Advanced Installer script with Razor1911's UltraArc module rez3vil Conversion Tutorials 3 15-04-2024 02:24
Portable Installer Inno Setup Script y_thelastknight Conversion Tutorials 59 23-10-2020 00:02
INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 5 11-06-2020 02:05
Simple Arc Installer 78372 Conversion Tutorials 1 15-06-2017 15:37
MSC+Srep+lzma Simple Script Example gozarck Conversion Tutorials 10 07-09-2015 16:31



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 21:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com