Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 16-10-2022, 09:49
L33THAK0R's Avatar
L33THAK0R L33THAK0R is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 406
Thanks: 138
Thanked 119 Times in 70 Posts
L33THAK0R is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaktoR View Post
Sorry for late response, was out of the house for a few days.

Sure it is possible but it requires extensive editing. I'm pretty sure no one will ever do that.
No worries, thanks for the response! I'm definitely feeling confident I could probably get it working (I've had some pretty decent success with overwriting existing infrastructure to introduce my own, to better suit my needs), I'm just trying to figure out where to start looking, I can easily find the logic for existing component/tasks attributes (eg. .Name, .ItemType, .Size, .Level), but I can't find the logic for the order of component/task items, would you by any chance remember where abouts this was implemented?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Help] need Advanced Installer script with Razor1911's UltraArc module rez3vil Conversion Tutorials 3 15-04-2024 02:24
Portable Installer Inno Setup Script y_thelastknight Conversion Tutorials 59 23-10-2020 00:02
INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 5 11-06-2020 02:05
Simple Arc Installer 78372 Conversion Tutorials 1 15-06-2017 15:37
MSC+Srep+lzma Simple Script Example gozarck Conversion Tutorials 10 07-09-2015 16:31



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com