|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can only decompress with mtx if t100p is set in packcmd in arc.ini.
If I set t75p (or any other number other than 100) freearc can't decompress the archive. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Edit: encode and decode have to be equal. I missed it. If you used t100p in encode you have to use t100p in decode too. Sorry
__________________
Haters gonna hate
Last edited by KaktoR; 31-03-2022 at 04:29. |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| XLolz - Lolz Accelerator | BLACKFIRE69 | Conversion Tutorials | 17 | 28-09-2022 14:24 |
| Universal Accelerator - cls-mtx.dll | BLACKFIRE69 | Conversion Tutorials | 60 | 12-07-2022 14:44 |
| New Universal Extractor By DLG | felice2011 | Conversion Tutorials | 5 | 30-12-2018 04:16 |
| Universal CLS Generator | 78372 | Conversion Tutorials | 57 | 30-01-2018 04:04 |
| CheatEngine Universal Game Cracker All Games 2014 | sillywalks | PC Games | 1 | 01-12-2014 12:24 |