Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-11-2014, 20:15
xxdgt123xx's Avatar
xxdgt123xx xxdgt123xx is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Caracas
Posts: 18
Thanks: 21
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
xxdgt123xx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scux View Post
I have latest version of flash player, latest and older C ++ runtimes.

Older games which are on converted on installShield setup are working.

Something is wrong on my computer with inno setup conversions.

Older games which are on converted on installShield setup are working.

Something is wrong on my computer with inno setup conversions.
I had the same problem of the "invalid floating" thing and I did everything, even reinstall Windows.

At the end, I'm not sure if it is the cause but, I was able to solve it by removing the latest AMD 14.9 drivers and going to an older version (14.8).

I tried the new Betas (14.9.1 & 14.9.2) but it didn't solve anything, so I stuck with the 14.8.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition mausschieber PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 45 10-09-2023 05:06
Earth Defense Force 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair 1XDVD CIUV2 pakrat2k2 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 4 22-07-2016 10:57
Lord of the Rings - Battle for Middle Earth 2 1xDVD5 CIUV2 pakrat2k2 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 1 19-06-2015 19:10
Lord of the Rings - Battle for Middle Earth 2 Rise of the Witch King 1xDVD5 CIUV2 pakrat2k2 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 0 17-06-2015 22:28



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com