Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 02-02-2015, 08:39
klever32 klever32 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: peru
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
klever32 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakrat2k2 View Post
what options did you use for compression ?

srep, delta, lzma ... if I remember right was what I used.

check to make sure there aren't any other language files in other folders too.

would have to reinstall to double-check & really don't have time/room ATM.
which would signal conversion inthe srep, delta, lzma no point type my dvd also leaves me 11 I can tell that I point thanks and sorry for my groin use google translator
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Assassin's Creed Anthology mausschieber PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 11 05-08-2025 08:59
INDEX - CD2DVD Conversion Index **UPDATED: 17-07-2024** Grumpy PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 252 16-07-2024 20:35



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com