Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 21-01-2018, 08:15
elit elit is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: sun
Posts: 265
Thanks: 190
Thanked 325 Times in 119 Posts
elit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78372 View Post
Here it works.
Greetings 78372, so finally thanks to your cooperation I was able to find the culprit! I tried exact same settings as you and it worked. The difference when it started crashing again was when instead of "static" chunk size I selected "take from ini". Even though your generator.exe created cls.ini with chunk info, and I did copy it into main $FA/bin folder, it would still crash. Only "static" worked.

I dont know why "take from ini" dont want to work here, but it explain why other cls's also wont, it have to be set to "static" during dll generation. If you have any idea why this may be you can let me know. I am glad I can get it to to work at least this way, your tool is finally extremely useful to me.

Also to let you know your last lolz cls work fine for both packing and unpacking. I noticed no metadata string when looking into dll through rez hacker, I guess you made that cls different way and not through generator. Is it because 2 different exe's are needed? Since I was asking already if there is a way to generate cls with your generator that can use 2 different exe files for packing and unpacking, like you did this lolz cls. I would love to make one's for many other compressors.

Anyway, thank you it was very helpful.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elit For This Useful Post:
78372 (21-01-2018), EzzEldin16 (21-01-2018)
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Preview: Conversion Tool for Advanced Setup Creator Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 6 10-05-2017 00:30
New Chinese SecuROM tool EMPiRE PC Games 5 01-11-2005 13:49
Generals Multiplayer miniserver/IP Tool kapteins PC Games 0 21-05-2003 14:35
ISO Tool Kit could be the problem jessroc XBox Games 1 29-10-2002 12:29
Ms Cabinet Tool Maelstorm CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 5 05-09-2002 15:30



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com