Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Software
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 02-01-2018, 17:23
elit elit is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: sun
Posts: 265
Thanks: 190
Thanked 325 Times in 119 Posts
elit is on a distinguished road
It is chunk streaming indeed, of 256kb's.

Crc is needed, its just that command line is putting it in wrong place(after block not before it). I am considering recompiling lz4.exe with changes but if my basic changes give compile/runtime error I dont know if I have a stamina to go through all code.

I was considering xdelta but found that compressed data are still not exact, they are almost but very few variances still, but any other settings combination went only further away. Thats why i need new crc not just dump original data with xdelta changes. I believe it should work after that.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com