Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 15-01-2002, 12:19
kbrown11206 kbrown11206 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kbrown11206
Ok, Ive done some research and figured out that the problem is the screen isnt centered because I patched it from pal to ntsc... so my question now is, how do I center it? Ive downloaded every boot cd and none of the functions for moving the screen seem to work.. can anyone point me to a patch or another disc that can help me out?? please lemme know because this is driving me crazy, this game is a limited edition and now that I finally got it I cant even play it

-rockman out-
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com