Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 25-01-2017, 11:13
suspirija's Avatar
suspirija suspirija is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Srbija
Posts: 2
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
suspirija is on a distinguished road
Answer

Thanks for your reply.

I know how I can share the image, but after that I have been compiled on the HDD, and to start the installation of the HDD. I wanted to share the image on the two disc to get the installation with these discs.

I looked at whether somebody has made such a conversation, but it is not.

Last edited by suspirija; 25-01-2017 at 11:16. Reason: edited
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Frequently Asked Questions Joe Forster/STA PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions 0 29-11-2005 09:48
soft mod - opinions, questions dneray22 XBox Games 2 01-08-2003 06:36
A few questions I need answered. rms2001 XBox Games 5 05-12-2002 12:55
Newbie with 1,000 questions ( not really 1,000, but close enough) tdoran70 PS2 Games 3 29-05-2002 00:47
A few questions, PLLeaase Read Bill-Something PSX Games 6 18-08-2001 08:18



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com