Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 15-11-2001, 03:04
wildaces wildaces is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
wildaces
Send a message via ICQ to wildaces
I use Sony CD-RW CRX120E and PSXCopy 2000 to burn mine and it works like charm.So far the only way I know how to do this is copy CD2CD.What I need is to have it copied into "ISO" format, just so I can share it easily.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com