Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 09-03-2016, 04:12
felice2011's Avatar
felice2011 felice2011 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: italy
Posts: 836
Thanks: 357
Thanked 1,158 Times in 390 Posts
felice2011 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinaldo View Post
but it is so difficult to understand how an installer ..
1) You must use the reflate the razor (since he is the developer) v1.400 to compress
2) you must definiere the reflate with #Define reflate
3) The files are already in the installer (no need to add anything)
4) I do not smoke marijuana (it seems strange not remember how is its structure)
Hi Hi In fact, I explained that it was necessary only to update with the latest reflate by razor, it seems strange that no extraction functions to pulcione with method used..
__________________
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
« I Mediocri Imitano, I Geni Copiano, Dio Crea & Distrugge » (Io Ridefinisco & Perfeziono le Loro Opere Rendendole Uniche)
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
« Mediocrities Imitate, Genius Copy, God Creates & Destroys » (I Reconsider & Improve Their Works, Rending Them One And Only)
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Decompression problem Pulcione86 Conversion Tutorials 15 20-02-2016 02:09
Luciel kentcol PC Games 1 25-06-2006 12:41
Looking For F.E.A.R. Version 1.4, No CD Patch. ;) IAMCANADA PC Games 39 25-05-2006 02:45
Is it normal to get error message "garbage at end of file, decompression ended" I Like to Rip DC Games 5 17-08-2001 03:02



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com