Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 07-09-2013, 09:08
trakiinas trakiinas is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Brazil
Posts: 17
Thanks: 17
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
trakiinas is on a distinguished road
hello friends, someone can tell me how to convert a file 'inno setup.exe' in 'inno script'?

Or do not have to do that?

Kurutuku hello, come here to ask for you to release the new version of blackbox setup because it and very beautiful and I do not know how to create scripts, because I knew you I would do on their own, I would be eternally grateful to you, because you and good at it.

Sorry for my bad English, I use google translator.

Last edited by pakrat2k2; 07-09-2013 at 18:05. Reason: double posting
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
INNO TROUBLESHOOT - Tutorials and Answers about INNO Setup REV0 Conversion Tutorials 129 21-05-2021 05:51
INNO TUTORIAL - Using Unicode and ANSI Versions of INNO Setup REV0 Conversion Tutorials 51 26-03-2015 06:57
Copy file with Inno Setup Script emrahcey Software 1 02-07-2010 08:24



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com