Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 16-05-2001, 20:23
domes domes is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
domes
thanx for the info. I have no problems burning ps1 games, just ps2. The dvd games will be a while, the cost of a dvd burner is crazy. Oh I have a Yamaha 8x4x24 cdrw scsi with scsi card. Works great for ps1 games. I'll try Time Splitters and NHL 2001.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com