Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 17-08-2009, 12:29
GroundNPound GroundNPound is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ELCFS Saint Jean, Que, CANADA
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GroundNPound is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsrain View Post
Try updating the TAGES drivers and make sure that you have no programs that are installing virtual drives on your PC (Daemon Tools, Alciohol 120%, Nero, Power ISO, UltraISO, Virtual CD).
There are no cracks available for the Multi5 and the US versions, while for the russian version it's available only a crack for v1.212 (the EU and the US versions are patched at v1.3)
Unfortunately I've tried that already, the TAGES drivers are the latest 5.5.7.2 or some revision close to that. I have no virtual drive software installed and I still have no luck. One person suggested that the divx codec has caused some conflicts with this game, causing the dvd not to be read at game start up. Really though I don't much like the idea of getting rid of codecs as I have numerous media files I enjoy watching. Could there be a nocd in the near future or basically no one wants to make one? Does anyone know that? Thanks for the help folks.

Cheers,
Rick
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Diablo II NoCD patch solved! Verticalstab PC Games 14 21-03-2012 09:40
Looking for Sim City 4 Patch Crack backinajiffy PC Games 1 21-06-2003 00:09
Vice City 1.1 Patch jznomoney PC Games 13 26-05-2003 01:46
Vice City blood patch L_etranger PC Games 4 15-05-2003 04:42
Looking for No-CD Patch for "Sim City 3000 Deutschland" izzys held PC Games 1 28-03-2001 09:20



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com