Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 25-03-2009, 00:04
-HeX- -HeX- is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chile
Posts: 31
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
-HeX- is on a distinguished road
Hello,

I'm looking for this one too, I can't find anything. The worst thing is that i had a BF2 private server running in linux to play with friends a couple of years ago, now I can't find the patch, I don't even remember if it was a patch or something else . Too bad GCW don't support linux anymore.

Tippex: can you help us on this, please tell us where to start


GL.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BF2 1.4 Crack Online Issue glenbo PC Games 58 31-07-2008 19:43
COD2 1.3 Server Private Patch Linux AXP PC Games 4 13-07-2006 19:32



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com