Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 19-01-2001, 22:00
Carnage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
OK thanks alot Jeex and Spooky! I have just finished installing the switch, Ya I know it took me a while. But this after noon I bought the parts and installed it. Works perfectly. Do you know the timing of when I should turn it off to load thoes anti mod games?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com