Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-11-2007, 14:12
bleep bleep is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: interwebs
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bleep is on a distinguished road
I gave up on this game as I have absolutely no idea whats causing the crash. I had it summed up to either the gold cheat or the infinite stock but the game crashed without the codes active.
It may be due to the area used for the sub-routines but I couldn't locate a better place.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Settlers: Rise of an Empire cdkiller PC Games - Protection List 13 19-03-2009 09:54
The Settlers: Rise of an Empire fixed exe kirilka75 PC Games 8 30-09-2007 06:16
The Settlers VI : Rise of an Empire 1.1 Minimei PC Games 3 28-09-2007 14:47



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com