Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 15-10-2007, 18:31
cliffro cliffro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: us
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cliffro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gebirgsjaeger View Post
Is already a new No-DVD/Fixed EXE for the new patch somewhere out there? Because with the image from gamecopyworld I cannt start the game even when I use Y.A.S.U..
I think that image is borked, I tried it before 1.001 came out, I re-downloaded that stupid thing 15 times thinking it got corrupted, tried different mirrors too, all the same, When mounting the image it doesn't get recognized by windows. Someone should remove it, unless it can be proved to be working.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
World in Conflict Emperor_griffin General Gaming 4 05-09-2007 12:45
World in Conflict Beta 99rb4 General Gaming 1 02-06-2007 22:18
I FOUND THE NO-CD CRACK FOR CONFLICT ZONE ! Marcel PC Games 0 22-06-2001 14:05



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com