Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 27-12-2000, 23:07
PsX2_WiZaRd PsX2_WiZaRd is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PsX2_WiZaRd
Its So Easy To Copy The Games And That Universal Patch Thing Works Great For Me I
Use CD-RWIN And I Have A Acer 8x4x32 Cd Burner
I Have Copied Like 7 Games Now And They All Are Perfect Working Backups Your Doing Something Wrong
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com