Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 27-11-2001, 14:35
Raiden Raiden is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Raiden
Cheers Dal,

I've just been having a look at the Origa chip which promises to do it,
but the chips £45 or summin so i doubt that the guys using them chips as he's only charging me £20 for the chip and installation!!
I just looked at the NEO4 aswell and I can't see were it say's it plays imports

Please let us know how you get on with the yours though?

I'm gonna find out off the guy to see what chips he's using.

And here's another newbie question!! :- How do I know what Version Pal PS2 I have? is it the SCPH30003 number on the back of my machine? I assume this means I have V3?
__________________
Well, ya damned if ya do and ya damned if ya don't!...
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com