|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I mean Macziozo spent lot of time for D2D Update and Installed game Online
Update (same version ofcourse) to test his FixedExe (works/OScompatibility). Really good in our life if a guy as MCZ makes own-working FixedExes. I remember a really good guy some years ago named GIMPSRUS, he had 4-5 fixedExes/nocds per week. So I WISH a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to Macziozo! Keep up the good work and we will see your works at GCW. |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Neverwinter Nights 2 | Peise78 | PC Games - Protection List | 9 | 25-08-2009 04:54 |
| Neverwinter Nights 2 - Setup Problem | freebard | General Gaming | 9 | 13-11-2006 03:36 |
| Making backup copy of Neverwinter Nights | }{AZARD | PC Games | 7 | 26-08-2006 19:36 |
| NeverWinter Nights No Cd Crack English Needed Please Help | RpgMage | PC Games | 0 | 30-08-2002 23:00 |
| Warcraft 3 and Neverwinter Nights | Atharu001 | PC Games | 0 | 07-07-2002 03:47 |