|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks,
I had a go of running it- it says "Destination CDRWIN Iso (full path)?" I'm guessing I'm supposed to make an image file of the game with CDRWIN, and then put the path of the image file in it. And the game is Final Fantasy 8. Thanks!
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Mega games patches | eakinsme | PS2 Games | 0 | 22-08-2002 13:00 |
| Question concerning types of patches | solomon420 | PSX Games | 1 | 18-01-2002 05:21 |
| making patches and fixed .exe files | Awolaviator | PC Games | 6 | 18-01-2002 01:18 |
| PATCHES FOR NEOKEY? | VASH707 | PSX Games | 2 | 02-07-2001 18:55 |
| PPF patches that "fix LBA"? What does this do, exactly? | Retsa2 | DC Games | 0 | 02-01-2001 16:20 |