Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 15-11-2006, 09:20
SpecimenB
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Has anyone gotten this NOCD patch to work? I've tried it and it still asks for the CD. An interesting note is that the NOCD means to replace a file called game.dll, but after a fresh install from the originals, there is no game.dll that I can find. So, I copy it over anyway with the crack exe, pull out the orig and it still asks for the CD when I run it.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com