|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes I tried to copy files and it copied cd-3 to harddisk without any error. I tried with other cd's and there wasnt any error.Im sure my dvdrom isnt damaged.it says "crc error", is there anyone who knows its mean.Maybe its just about winrar.Please I need help.
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Neverwinter Nights End Of Chapter Problem | uscf | PC Games | 0 | 20-10-2002 16:33 |
| Neverwinter Nights CD-key problem | nerwen | PC Games | 2 | 02-09-2002 15:48 |
| Neverwinter Nights 1.23 Crack Problem! | Square | PC Games | 5 | 16-08-2002 10:48 |
| Neverwinter nights problem. | catinhat | PC Games | 7 | 02-08-2002 04:24 |
| Neverwinter Nights install problem | billgatesmom | PC Games | 0 | 03-07-2002 01:51 |