|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well if you're right, I'll just wait to get it back wether its the same cd or a new one (had a rather large scratch). I didn't know that temporare disposessment of the cd was illegal at this point. Sorry for that
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| HELP!! Ghost recon patch and no-cd crack ruined my video display | rob10024 | PC Games | 3 | 08-02-2002 17:54 |
| RA2 Yuris's revenge 1.0.0.1 patch no_cd crack Or rip patch.....Please | a270 | PC Games | 0 | 09-12-2001 00:44 |
| Need AOE2 The Conquerors 1.0c NO CD or cd patch crack or anything! | Shorty | PC Games | 1 | 07-11-2001 11:11 |
| Need AOE2 The Conquerors 1.0c patch crack or anything! | Shorty | PC Games | 0 | 06-11-2001 11:01 |
| I Need An Sacrifice Crack or No-CD Patch! PLEASE! | SLADE | PC Games | 0 | 01-12-2000 07:46 |