Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 14-10-2006, 09:31
Grumpy's Avatar
Grumpy Grumpy is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,695
Thanks: 1,256
Thanked 1,851 Times in 812 Posts
Grumpy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
its simple, dont use your kernel debugger
Hehehe, ive been using Daemon 3.47 since it was released and since I only use it to keep my Battlefield 2 Mini Image permantly mounted I have never had the need to install the newer versions.
I did however realize about the newer versions not likeing Softice etc when I installed Daemon 4.03 on my sons computer, only tonight, so he too can have the BF2 mini image permantly mounted.

So yes after realizing this I guess 'misterious75' problems wont be so hard to fix after all.

Also I failed to see where he was preaching about Starforce, or have I missed somthing?
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unload the Debugger and Try again MolitorFan CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 31 29-06-2003 21:38
I need help WIN2K + BlindWrite Suit + Daemon Tools Xonant CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 4 05-05-2002 12:53
Daemon Tools, for what? zeratul CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 1 26-06-2001 07:55
Daemon Tool and Fifa 2001 Problem Raks55 PC Games 2 01-02-2001 13:56
Daemon Tools and Fifa 2001 Problem Raks55 CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities 3 01-02-2001 13:39



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com