|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Firstly, you have posted in the wrong forum and since your problem can fit into many catagories I am moving your thread to the 'Chit Chat' forum.
I dont know why people insist on going to the effort of disconnecting their drives just to avoid using the original discs!!!?? Surely it is more work. hassle, and far more dangerous to always disconnect drives rather than just playing with the original disc? Their are many things which can cause your problem. It possibly started because you had images still mounted in the virtual drives when you manually removed files? I know the game is protected with Securom but believe me 'Starforce' drivers can also contribute to this! Also do you have itunes installed? Apparently it has a bug in it that occurs when installing Virtual drive low level drivers. Lastly Fileforums is not really the place for your problem! You would be better to go to the Daemon and or Alcohol forums. Here is thread from the Daemon forums containing users with the same problem. If that fails search google (SPDT+Alcohol) or (SPDT+Daemon), there are quite a few threads concerning your problem. But I do think the only fix for you is to reinstall XP!! Even then it is not guaranteed to allow you to reinstall Alcohol or Daemon. If you do get the opportunity to reinstall then I suggerst you do an Expert install and chage the name of the system.drivers during the install. Good luck but I dont like your chances of an 'easy' fix!
__________________
Can't find a Game Conversion? Check the 'Conversion INDEX'
![]() Last edited by Grumpy; 13-10-2006 at 22:54. |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Unload the Debugger and Try again | MolitorFan | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 31 | 29-06-2003 21:38 |
| I need help WIN2K + BlindWrite Suit + Daemon Tools | Xonant | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 4 | 05-05-2002 12:53 |
| Daemon Tools, for what? | zeratul | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 1 | 26-06-2001 07:55 |
| Daemon Tool and Fifa 2001 Problem | Raks55 | PC Games | 2 | 01-02-2001 13:56 |
| Daemon Tools and Fifa 2001 Problem | Raks55 | CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities | 3 | 01-02-2001 13:39 |