Go Back   FileForums > Music & Video > Media Software
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 04-08-2006, 01:43
randomuser randomuser is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Detroit, TX
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
randomuser is on a distinguished road
Quote:
So I'm kind of looking for an easy tool to use
I'd suggest in this case to use Radiotracker. I used it from the beginning and I'm quite pleased by it. What I liked most is the very large wishlist it comes with. It also has the option of ID3-tagging and you can organize your music well.
If you'd like more info: http://www.internetradio-recorder.com
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Record from streaming video Wolf82 Software 10 11-08-2005 03:10
Recording Streaming Audio to MP3 Player dnamertz Media Software 1 18-07-2005 02:02
Def Jam Vendetta: Streaming Audio Problem monkeyshare PS2 Games 16 16-04-2003 00:27
Help Needed - How to rip streaming music videos? Psychobob Media Software 1 26-02-2003 12:37
Streaming error message eyeoferin PC Games 1 19-09-2001 16:02



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com