Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 18-03-2006, 05:46
DarkLeftos's Avatar
DarkLeftos DarkLeftos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Greece
Posts: 121
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DarkLeftos is on a distinguished road
Let's not get off-topic now... And Geokou, I know, I apologized, I just weren't in the right mood at the time and got a little hasty with my reply.

On-topic now, I don't see anyone having an idea on what could be wrong, so petar, why don't you try contacting Tech Support after all? Just an idea...!
__________________
[B]~DaRkLeFtOs~[/B]

[I]"Mr. Worf, scan that ship." "Aye, Captain... 300 DPI?"[/I]

[SIZE=1]ALBATRON PX865PE PRO - Chieftec ATX 420W - Intel Celeron D 2.93GHz - 1GB DDR (333 MHz) - CHAINTECH GeForce FX 6800 128MB - Realtek AC'97 onBoard - Seagate 80GB (SATA) + WD 80GB (IDE) + WD 20 GB (IDE) - Windows XP Professional SP2[/SIZE]

[B]Want to convert your WAVs, MP3s and OGGs fast and easy? Newbie to audio encoding? Use [URL=http://wav2mp3lame.sourceforge.net]Wav2MP3 Wizard[/URL]![/B]
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
toca race driver 2 glenbo PC Games 15 19-12-2005 13:55
Help With ToCA Race Driver 2 Brodel PC Games 88 03-11-2005 03:09
toca race driver 2 (EURO) pio PC Games 9 10-08-2005 09:53
TOCA Race Driver 2 Crack Gun-Nut PC Games 2 12-06-2004 09:20
Toca Race Driver image burning problem!! airuk01 PC Games 1 08-08-2003 04:04



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com