|
#34
|
|||
|
|||
|
Seeing as they are the cracked files from the DVD version they should be more reliable than the cracks I found. Also, as I stated, the only game to need the DVD using these cracks is Yuris Revenge, so they let more games run without extra cracks being needed.
But again, people need to test these new cracks just like the previous ones! |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| search a working crack for the guild Expansion | the-stranger | PC Games | 3 | 14-12-2004 10:37 |
| Search crack Star wars Kotor German | Dualis111 | PC Games | 3 | 19-08-2004 16:58 |
| Help: I search TCM 2004 nocd crack 1.2 | Zero85 | PC Games | 9 | 14-07-2004 15:30 |
| crack for search and rescue 4 | taprick | PC Games | 5 | 25-10-2003 08:10 |
| Search for CRACK for Aquanox 1.12!!! | Schmidti | PC Games | 3 | 24-11-2001 04:36 |