Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 04-01-2006, 20:19
jrwriter jrwriter is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: US
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jrwriter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by utd
well

I have got it working without all that stuff.


I just installed the game using daemon tools v.4.7 and downloaded a reloaded crack from gcw replaced the exe with the one I downloaded and started the game, you don't need any mounting it's as simple as that.


the trick is it won't work from the shortcut so you need to start it from the game folder.

I hope I helped.


let me know if it worked for you.
Well, the exe works %100 but u dont have to start it from the game folder. Just highlight the exe and click copy, then go to ur desktop and click paste shortcut. This new shortcut will work perfect since its a shortcut for the cracked exe
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Heroes of the Pacific question.... Kikujiro General Gaming 1 28-12-2005 00:58
Heroes of the pacific shdfjkshvjkafjkshdf PC Games 2 24-10-2005 02:13
Heroes of the Pacific No-CD Crack? BP_BLADE PC Games 2 27-09-2005 20:20
Heroes of the Pacific kick_ass PC Games 1 26-09-2005 15:57
Heroes of the Pacific munsterbuster PC Games - Protection List 0 22-09-2005 14:49



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com